Best Cruelty-Free Subscription Boxes
Are you having a hard time finding makeup subscriptions with products that don’t test on animals?
I sure was.
So, I decided to create this list of cruelty-free beauty boxes.
All of the sub boxes generously give full-sized products for you to try and the majority of them deliver internationally. Also, the beauty and skincare products are cruelty-free and many are also vegan and non-toxic.
Keep reading to find your perfect box!
1. Petit Vour Box
The Petit Vour box is the most affordable cruelty-free beauty box available. You’ll receive 4 full-sized products that feature a mix of skincare, haircare, and makeup based on you’re personal profile. All the products are non-toxic, cruelty-free, and vegan.
- Price: $18/mo
- Ships: worldwide monthly from the US. Check out our review of Petit Vour Box
2. Detox Market
The Detox Market box is a great option for anyone wanting to try green beauty brands. You’ll get $90 worth of products from the featured cruelty-free brand of the month. Past boxes have featured Pai Skincare, Odacite, and Naturopathica.
- Price: $55 a month
- Ships: worldwide monthly from the US. Check out our reviews of The Detox Box
3. Love Goodly Box
Love Goodly is the most popular cruelty-free beauty box available. You’ll get 4 full-sized items that are a mix of healthy snacks, wellness, beauty, and lifestyle products valued at over $100.
- Price: As low as $34.95 bi-monthly
- Ships to: US and Canada quarterly from the US. Check out our reviews of Love Goodly box.
- Promos: Get $5 off your first box using this coupon code GOODLY5
4. Vegancuts Beauty
The Vegancuts Beauty box is wonderful for anyone that wants to try vegan products. You’ll receive 4 full-sized, vegan, and cruelty-free beauty products valued over $50. All the products are non-toxic and paraben-free.
- Price: $22.95/mo
- Ships to: Worldwide from the US. Check out our reviews of Vegancuts Beauty Box
- Promos: Get 15% off your first box with code NEW2VC
5. Kinder Beauty Box
Kinder Beauty is a fantastic box for anyone that loves vegan and clean beauty products. You’ll receive over $75 worth of skincare, haircare, makeup, and more from the industry’s top cruelty-free beauty brands, like OSEA Malibu and Juice Beauty.
- Price: $25/mo
- Ships to: Worldwide from the US. Check out our reviews of Kinder Beauty Box.
- Promos: Use code KINDER10 to get 10% off your purchase.
BabeBox is a fantastic box for any beauty junkie. You’ll receive 4-6, exclusive beauty products for skincare, haircare, makeup, and more all valued at over $80. I love that you can try out the first box for free and they ship internationally!
- Price: $29/mo
- Ships to: Worldwide from the US. Check out our reviews of BabeBox
- Promos: Get your first box free
7. Earthlove Box
Earthlove is the perfect box for cruelty-free and eco-friendly product lovers. You’ll receive a variety of 6-8 full-sized, wellness, household, beauty, and other eco-friendly products for your home and body. All the products are vegan, cruelty-free, fair trade, and eco-friendly.
- Price: $59.95 quarterly
- Ships: worldwide quarterly from the US. Check out our reviews of Earthlove box.
8. Bombay and Cedar Beauty Box
The Bombay & Cedar Beauty Box is a wonderful box for anyone that is transitioning to a clean beauty routine. You’ll get 5-6 full-sized, non-toxic, vegan beauty products. A portion of their profits goes towards making the Earth healthier.
- Price: $31.95/mo
- Ships to: Worldwide from the US. Check out our reviews of Bombay & Cedar Beauty Box
9. Color Curate
Color Curate is perfect for anyone that wants to try intense colors but is not quite sure where to start. You’ll get 4 full-sized products, including a vegan makeup palette worth over $80. All the products are cruelty-free, gluten-free, and paraben-free.
- Price: $20.95/mo
- Ships to: Select international locations from the US. Check out our reviews of the Color Curate Box
10. The Pip Box
The Pip Box is the best subscription for vegan and cruelty-free beauty lovers. You’ll receive at least 5, full-sized, beauty items that are valued at over £55. They make a charitable donation for every box sold and they deliver worldwide.
- Price: £20 (approx. $24.99/mo)
- Ships to: Worldwide from the United Kingdom. Check out our reviews of The Pip Box.
11. Nourish Beauty
The Nourish Beauty Box is a great option for those that are being more mindful of their body. You’ll receive 4-5 organic beauty products that will nourish your skin and body. The company uses sustainable packaging material and all the products are vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free.
- Price: $29.95/mo
- Ships to: Select international locations from the US. Check out our reviews of Nourish Beauty Box.
Wrap Up: Cruelty-Free Beauty Subscription Boxes
I hope you were able to find a cruelty-free beauty box that fits your needs. All the boxes have amazing reviews, give you wonderful brands to try, and most deliver internationally.
Want more subscription boxes? Check out these posts:
Now I’d like to hear from you. Have you tried any of the cruelty-free subscription boxes before? Please leave a comment below.