Happy new year 2017!
I wish a lot, I am not sure to realise the half of the million resolution I formulated when I sipped my 5th champagne glass on New Year Eve. But being optimistic is such a subversive act nowadays, I will keep faith I will act the long wishes list I wrote this famous night.
Before being devastated by fabulous wines of my beautiful country, I found time to bake a batch of cookies with my ever adorable number 2. We finally mastered a recipe with no egg and cow milk! It has been validated by vegan and non vegan eaters who are so difficult to convince haha! These cookies are delicously crunchy thanks to can sugar with a light taste of almond, I LOVE THEM!
Well, here is the recipe. If you try it, please share your impress!
- 85 grams sunflower oil
- 85 g ramscan sugar
- 1 vanilla sugar packet
- 150 grams flour
- 100 grams chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 mug almond milk
- Preheat the oven at 180°C (thermostat 6).
- In a jar, mix sunflower oil, can sugar, almond milk, vanilla sugar.
- Add gradually baking soda, salt and chocolate chips.
- Lay a baking paper sheet on an oven tray. I use my hands to roll the ingredients mixed into a ball.I put balls on the oven tray, then I tap on the ball to flat it a little.
- Bake the cookies around 15 minutes, then let them cool if you could resist!