Here is the first recipe I developped. Also the first cake, my non vegan family does not throw up hahaha! Is it the same for you to convince your dearest people to eat vegan time to time without yelling and begging a kebab after your dinner? Fortunately for my own cooking pride, people I meet everyday confirm my meals and dessert are good. If you are not afraid of what I just said, do not hesitate to try my raspberries cake and give me feedback.
- 250 grams of raspberries
- 60 grams of silvered almonds
- 80 grams of almond powder
- 200 grams of semi-wholemeal flour
- 1/2 package of baking soda
- 100 grams of coconut oil
- 100 grams of caster sugar
- 1/2 Tea spoon of salt
- 1 mug of coconut milk or almond milk
- Preheat the oven at 180°c (Th 6).
- In a bowl, combine flour, almond powder, salt and baking soda.
- In another salad bowl, beat baking soda with the sugar and the melted coconut oil.
- Pour over flour mixture and whisk.
- Gently stir in the raspberries.
- Divide the mixture into a cake pan, previously oiled with coconut oil. Sprinkle with silvered almonds.
- Bake 45 minutes.
- Check cooking by pressing a knife. If the knife is dry, the cake is cooked.
- Let cool 20 minutes and unmould.